The Day Our Teddy Bears Came to School

The Day Our Teddy Bears Came to School
The Day Our Teddy Bears Came to School

Wednesday 24 September 2014

Letters From Our Buddies

Mrs Robertson invited our buddies to share in eating our biscuit houses but they were required to write to us and persuade us first.

Dear Isla,

Hi buddy, I hear you have been making a biscuit lolly house and I think you should let me help you eat your lolly house because I really care about you and so you don't get a tummy ache and so you don't get cavities so please let me have some of your biscuit house.

Love from,

Emma

Dear Johnny 

I think you are a great buddy to have and we love all the work you have done. We would love to come and eat your awesome biscuit lolly house because we are happy to share your biscuit lolly house with you.

From Anton and Eden

No comments:

Post a Comment