The Day Our Teddy Bears Came to School

The Day Our Teddy Bears Came to School
The Day Our Teddy Bears Came to School

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Wednesday, June 11, 2014
Today at writing time we discussed and wrote how we felt when we got the DreamWorks/Countdown cards. 

We also talked about why Countdown gave out the cards?????
Matthew - "To give them to the children."
Thomas - "So the children will be happy."
Lily - "So people shop at Countdown."

We talked about who normally shops at Countdown supermarket or a different supermarket and if children asked their parents to shop at Countdown supermarket just to get the cards.

Some of our stories...
"I was excited when I got some cards." - Josef
"I was grumpy when I got double ups." - Tyler
"I was frustrated when I got double ups." - Gabby
"I was happy when I got a card." - Dakota
"I am excited because I have all the cards." - Lachie

No comments:

Post a Comment